If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Pecan Trail Intermediate Spirit Shop
Did you miss out on ordering Pecan Trail gear a few months ago, well you are in luck! Please go to https://pecan-trail-intermediate.itemorder.com/ and order your gear now! Shop will close December 4th.
We also have water bottles available right here on our website!
All merchandise will be given to your student's WOW (homeroom) teacher.
Below is the list of what the families will receive in their bags. As we approach Thanksgiving, please remember those who are not as fortunate. If you have not donated yet, please consider doing so.
One family =$15
1. Go to http://www.brazosfellowship.com/give
2. Click the Give button
3. If you already have a login, sign in; if not, click Sign Up to create an account. When creating a new account, you must click the link to activate the account before you can give.
4. Click the Give Now button
5. In the Give to section, select Blessings in Bags
6. Enter the amount, card/check information, and then click Continue
7. Click Process Payment to finish the transaction
Other ways you can give:
* text [$Amount] Brazos Blessings to 45777 or
* Donations may also be dropped off or mailed to Brazos Fellowship, 226 Southwest Parkway E, College Station, TX 77840. All donations are tax deductible.
You can help by sponsoring 1 family for $15, 5 families for $75, 10 families for $150, or make a contribution in the amount of your choice. Every dollar helps!
For more information, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of so many right here in Bryan/College Station!
PTO Membership and
ONLINE VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION
As a Pecan Trail Parent or Staff Member, you are an automatic member of the PTO. PTO members help us meet our school's needs that are outside the scope of their budget. When you go a step further and volunteer to help with events, you set a fine example for our students to follow, and greatly encourage our teachers and staff.